Today I am catching up on various things, including my monthly books read posts! I don’t leave reviews but I like signal boosting what I’ve read so others might give them a go.
- Underground Worlds: A Guide to Spectacular Subterranean Places – David Farley
- Spellswept (The Harwood Spellbook #0.5) – Stephanie Burgis
- A Perfect Balance (Romancing the Page #2) – Laura Ambrose [yes, I count my own stuff once since I read it like 10x]
- An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth – Chris Hadfield
- Behind her Eyes – Sarah Pinborough
- My Giant Geek Boyfriend – Fishball
- Spare and Found Parts – Sarah Maria Griffin
- Diary of a Cosmonaut: 211 Days in Space – Valentin Lebedev
- The Handmaid’s Tale – Margaret Atwood (re-read)
- The Killer you Know – S.R. Masters
- No Time to Cry (DC Constance Fairchild #1) – James Oswald
- How to Break Up with Your Phone – Catherine Price
- The Organised Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload – Daniel J. Levitin
- Creatures of Near Kingdoms – Zedeck Siew
- Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women and Witchcraft – ed. by Jess Spotswood & Tess Sharpe
- Heartstopper: Volume One – Alice Oseman
My time is so crunched for the moment that I have to just link to Goodreads rather than also pasting them here, but check them out!
My 2019 reading goals are to aim for 75 books and make sure I’m reading diversely.