Quick roundup of things:
- This weekend I’m going to be up in Aberdeen for Inspiration Point’s Creative Literary Salon. It’s on February 18th at 7 pm at The Lemon Tree Lounge. More details here. I’ll be doing a reading.
- I’m also going to be at the Women in SF event on March 8th run by Shoreline of Infinity at the Banshee Labyrinth in Edinburgh at 7.30 PM. More details here.
- There’ll also be a Nasty Women Launch at some point, I think in Glasgow–more details on that to come. I’m also a guest of honor at a convention in March, but it hasn’t been announced yet. Keep an eye out on social media and I’ll yell about it when I can.
- There might be a Masquerade launch sometime around March 9th, which is official release day. I should probably start organising that. I need more hours in the day.
- I’ll also be at Super Relaxed Fantasy Club in London on March 28th. Come say hi if you’re local!
- False Hearts is a Recommended Read for Locus Magazine, which is very exciting. They’re now running their annual poll where people vote on their favourites. If you read False Hearts, please consider giving a vote, or in any case vote for some of the other great books listed!
- A reminder that my pre-order campaign for Masquerade is still live! Give it a look if you missed it. Free swag! A free 10k story, with the chance of 60k of fiction if you buy all three books.
- Book proofs of Shattered Minds arrived today. So pretty.
And I think that’s it for now. Author yelling about things over and out.